What is SmartWalk
What is the difference between the SmartWalk cane and the iStand cane?
Both canes have the same flexible shaft and a modern design you won't be ashamed of, BUT the iStand cane has no built-in technology. With its ergonomically design, light-weight flexible shaft, the iStand cane gives relief to stiff joints and decreases the chance of repetitive injury. Light weight and easy to use, you'll be proud to carry the latest in fashion forward design.
SmartWalk™ Recap . . .
NO SUBSCRIPTION COST Features:
- Text Alerts:
- Your loved ones will get text alerts when your device (cane, hearing aid, smart watch) detects a fall or you've gotten lost
- You can to cancel false positives with the push of a button
- Alzheimer'sAlerts™ and Fall alerts through FaceBook and NextDoor.com***:
- Your neighbors will get Alzheimer'sAlerts™ through NextDoor.com (if they request these Notifications) when a memory-impaired individual has left their radius wearing or using a SmartWalk product.
- Your Facebook Friends will get fall alerts or Alzheimer'sAlerts™ notifications when they elect to receive Notifications from you through your Facebook page.
- Vibrations and Beeps for "Out of Range":
- When SmartWalk and your cell phone have lost connection, SmartWalk products and your phone will beep and vibrate when you are out of range prompting you to keep them close in case of a SmartWalk emergency.
- GPS locator - locate the user through our SmartWalk mobile app.
- Text Alerts:
911 Panic Button. Hold down the button for 4 seconds to call 9-1-1 directly, SmartWalk™ gives them your location and contact information, no "Call-Centers". (SmartWalk 2.0)
Next comes our SmartWalk™ Hearing Aid (2018).
Same features, no subscription.
The Possibilities Are Endless . . .
. . . What SmartWalk can fit into. We hope to bring these to you soon . . .